Seasonic 12VHPWR 90° Cable
Seasonic introduces the 12VHPWR 90-Degree 600 W graphics card cable to power high-performance GPU / graphic cards. This cable can be used with many of our current and past power supplies but with specific compatibility requirements. Please see below for important compatibility information.
The exact time to market depends on your location. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
A SINGLE CONNECTOR TO POWER THEM ALL
With the arrival of the new ATX 3.0 / PCIe 5.0 specifications, some graphic cards will now be powered by the new 12VHPWR connector. Offering up to 600 W of power, the Seasonic 12VHPWR 90-Degree cable has been crafted with high quality materials, such as high current terminal connectors and 16 AWG wires to ensure highest performance and safety in usage.
** Always follow the recommendations of your VGA card manufacturer for the minimum power requirement.
Sea Sonic Compatibility Recommendations:
- Power supply requirement:
- 650 W and above.
- The 12VHPWR 90-Degree cable that is provided with your Seasonic power supply is rated at 600 W. This means the maximum allowable power pull from the power supply by the VGA can be up to 600 W. If your VGA is very power usage intensive, then please consider power supplies that are rated at 750 W and higher.
- 2x PCIe Connectors
- Your power supply must have 2x free PCIe connectors available where the Seasonic 12VHPWR’s 2x PCIe connectors can plug into. BOTH 2x8 Pin PCIe connectors of the 12VHPWR must be connected into the power supply.
- Compatible series (650 W and higher):
- Seasonic PRIME
- Seasonic FOCUS GX & PX
- Seasonic FOCUS Plus Gold & Platinum
- Seasonic Platinum, XP2 & XP3
- Seasonic X-Series, KM3 & XM2
- Not Compatible series:
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION OF THE 12VHPWR CABLE
• BOTH 8-pin connectors must be plugged in at all times to your power supply.
• All connectors must be INSERTED, CLICK-LOCKED and SEATED properly.
• DO NOT bend or apply force to the cable too close to the connector.
• DO NOT bend the cable in any direction once it is plugged into place.
- 12VHPWR 90 Degree connector (GPU side) to 2 x 8-pin PCIe connectors (PSU side)
- Maximum 600 W rated power
- 16 AWG (American Wire Gauge) size
- HCS (High-Current System) terminals with 94V-0 plastic material for 8-pin housing
- Power supply requirement: 650 W and above
- Designed for a lifetime of 30 mating cycles, a normal standard for connectors
|Connectors||2x 8-pin to 1x 12VHPWR 90 Degree - High Current Terminal connectors|
|Color||Black and white (only available in the EU and China)|
|Cable type||Connector(s) per cable||Total Length (mm)||Number(s) of cable(s) included|
|12VHPWR 90° Cable||N/A||1||750||1|
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.