Skip to content
Please read carefully!
- A product that arrives at our service center damaged due to inadequate shipping methods or without a proper RMA number will be returned to the sender without repair. PSUs that are damaged due to neglectful packaging, will have their warranty revoked and will be returned to the sender non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product to us in a plastic bag or a padded envelope.
- Only products and quantities authorized through the Seasonic RMA application process will be accepted at our service center. If your RMA number is missing or it does not match the product description or the model number known by us, we will not accept your RMA request.
- All products require stable and sufficient packing material needed to protect the product from any possible damage during transport. Please follow closely the following packaging requirements:
- Place the PSU in a bag
- Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
- Place the bundle in sturdy cardboard box that is able to withstand possible rough handling during transit. (Please make sure that your packaging carton is free from defects and is structurally sound.)
- Please WRITE the RMA number on three sides of the packaging in BOLD PRINT.
- When shipping multiple items, each item must be packed individually or in a way that they do not directly touch each other and cannot shift around inside the box. Individual PSUs must be packed in their own protective layer inside a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize Seasonic’s original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transport.
- Send your product to the designated Seasonic RMA Center. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow Seasonic to better serve you with possible inquiries.
- Your Return Material Authorization (RMA) number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired. If you have multiple RMA numbers, send the products in separate boxes. (If you are sending multiple RMA in a single box, each RMA number within the package must be, individually, boxed with the specific RMA number associated with that PSU, written on three sides of the box in bold print. Failing to follow these specific instructions may possibly void the warranty and result in the product being returned to you “as is”.)
- Use a TRACEABLE carrier for transport or a signed for service that provides you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending a PSU to our service center for RMA repair is paid by the sender/customer. (Seasonic will pay for the return shipment after the repair.) Seasonic will refuse any collect payment shipment.
- If upon arrival your PSU is found out of warranty, the shipment will be returned to you at your cost.